March was a great month. Is it just me or does every month seem to go by faster? My calendar was jam-packed, notebooks full of long to-do lists (yay), and a full heart.
I hosted my first mastermind weekend with some of my favorite people. It was full of business talk, collaboration, getting to know each other better, bubbly, walks on the beach, + just simply getting a little better! I love working from my home or local coffee shop but being in the same room with the people you work with every day once in a while is magical. It showed me why we work so well together.
I find that I am happier and happier every single day with what I am creating. I can let me skillset shine but I get to work with AMAZING entrepreneurs while doing it. I could not feel luckier. There are some days where I wake up, open my computer, and the next thing I know the sun is setting and I feel like I have gone in circles slash, I could have just been more productive. Other days I am completely rocking it and there is no one stopping me. I am preaching + practicing balance. Along with the importance of flexibility + adaptability.
So, here we go, April. It’s going to be a great one! Of course, though, I need to recap March first!
- Journal every morning & evening! This is all made possible through my FAVORITE journaling tool – The Five Minute Journal I did a pretty good job this month! I find when I am not in my normal routine, this is where this may slip my mind.
- Drink a gallon of water a day. Check!
- Have a date with Jack. YES! We had dinners, went out for a few drinks, + even saw a comedy show.
- SLOW DOWN & take in every moment! Hmm…I am doing better at recognizing when I am moving too quickly but still need to just find a balance. Working on this.
Specific to March:
- Better balance – with now having in the details, darling, I am finding myself “working” nonstop as I LOVE it and it is my baby but I do need to take some time away from my screen to spend time with my husband, call my grandma, eat (ha!), and just decompress. I have not been good at this AT ALL the past two months so I am challenging myself to do so this month. I was not successful here. And why you will see this as a bonus April goal!
- Connect with 3 new entrepreneurs in Charlotte via social media or in person. There are so many inspiring people around me that I can learn from, learn with, and make a difference in I just need to make the effort and step outside of my comfort zone. YES! I met some incredible people this month. Driven people. Special shoutout to Julia Fay Photography, Toth Shop, + the Wed Clique. They hosted a branding brunch that I was fortunate enough to attend and it was just so awesome!
- Have my procedures, processes, etc. in place for my official launch in April. My goal is currently April. I had a soft launch in January but ready to show the world what in the details, darling is made of when everything is in place! There is still some areas I am tweaking but for the most part, success! I sometimes cannot believe I am living my dream!
April goals 🎉
- Better balance. This is for the second month in a row + it is absolutely necessary. There are days that I do not have anything going on in the evenings aka after hours but I can’t stop working. Personally, I do not like to be interrupted when I am in the zone and grooving but I need to make sure that I do take some “me” time to keep me sharp + on my game.
- Send some surprise snail mail. I am a snail mailer lover through + through. Like check the mail a couple times a day. I understand how little sense that makes but I just love it so much.
- Work from 3 new coffee shops in Charlotte. I have a long list of new places I want to try but then they aren’t walking distance and I just end up going with the “ol’ faithfuls” that are.
- I have been digging into Dubsado so really would like to have all my items in place to run fully next month. You know, take some extra time these next few weeks to get everything set up so save a bunch of time in the future. I like it!
Lets do this! Watch out April. I’m coming for you!
be the first to comment!